Monday, November 10, 2008

Brooklyn. twice in one evening.

So Saturday night I was in desperate need to relax and let go, after taking a 4 hour standardized test (not my favorite thing to do). Chinae and I met up for a lovely dinner at what was supposed to be a lovely little Italian restaurant, al ti da. Apparently everyone else in Brooklyn had heard of it too - because there was 1.5 hour wait. Noooo thanks.

We wandered to another little Italian place- Apertivo. Not too bad - food was good, and relatively cheap. I must say, they had an EXCELLENT chocolate souffle. Did I need a dessert after stuffing my face with tortellini and fried calamari? Absolutely not. But it was quite enjoyable.

After dinner, we managed to trecked to Williamsburg where we ventured into Radegast, a German beirgarten, to meet up with fellow friends. It was a warm environment, crowded, but not unmanageable. However, I must warn you - beers are served in glasses the size of your head. Who knew I could consume that much beer. All in all, it was a good night. Much deserved fun, and worthy of another visit.

Radegast Hall & Beer Garden
113 N 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY‎

No comments: