Monday, October 20, 2008

if you are in the market.



With Fall officially here, it's about that time to dust off your boots and warm, layering gear. For me, boots with a 3 or 4 inch heel tend to send a wave of hesitance through me. Why, you ask? Because I walk...EVERYWHERE. Living in this city, one of the first things you learn is to invest in shoes that don't make your feet feel like they are going to fall off.

For me- my latest find are these pair of Nine West booties. (Currently on sale - they also have a lot of other cute Fall boots)

The ultimate test was executed Saturday night with a full night out. From Fiddlesticks in West Village to Catch22 in Gramercy ( where we stood ..even though we "had a table"..I don't know why) then to the 12 block walk home, I was completely surprised that my feet felt great.

I'm not sure if it's the extra padding in the soles, but if you are looking for a comfortable pair of boots - these are key.

Do it.

-allison

1 comment:

lowleeta said...

yayy for your new cute boots. and they were very good to you saturday night! ha. and yes we did sit. um for like what 2 minutes. meh. we tried.