Sunday, October 19, 2008

it's official.

Apparently I am the last to catch on to the trend of blogging - but with a little encouragement, and guidance from my creative, tech-saavy friends, here I am. Who knew it was that easy. A few short steps, and I have a permanent place in the cyber world of communication. How empowering.

To get the facts straight: this blog has no theme, no particular rythym or rhyme, just me, and whatever nonsense I think is worthy of spreading to others. Basically, just another outlet for me to share my words of wisdom...

The challenge: to blog (efficiently) for one year straight. Anything and everything I experience, see, feel, eat, drink, meet, and visit. So by all means, stay tuned. It will hopefully get interesting.

until then -

allison

2 comments:

lowleeta said...

yea al! you did it! hooray. i am so proud :)

had so much fun with you and susie last night! oh. and do you remember our convo (and by convo i mean scheming) about a particular boy? i think you should look into it.

love you.
low

c. alexander said...

loves. im so glad we rubbed off on you. missed you this weekend!

xxc